From GOG Community Wiki
|This Product Page is incomplete and may require expansion or cleanup. Please help to improve the Product Page, or discuss the issue on the talk page.|
|Original Release Date||September 9, 2003|
| Product Page |
| Like it?
An unholy union of human and vampire, you were raised and trained by a secret government agency to hunt down and eliminate evil forces across the globe. Now you must take on an occult faction of pre-Nazis and their army of vile, unearthly ghouls to prevent them from unleashing creatures of unfathomable terror onto the world.
As Agent BloodRayne, you'll travel through the eerie swamps of Louisiana, to Argentina and Germany. All the while, satisfying her passionate lust for human blood. Battle Nazis, mutants, swamp creatures, ancient parasitic monsters and blood-sucking beasts.
This is the international PC version, which is uncensored regarding violence. However, in all PC releases (as well as the PAL XBox version) "most" swastikas were removed or replaced with triskelions (the sign of the GGG). Only the console releases (PS2, GameCube, and US-NTSC XBox, NOT PAL XBox) include full-on depiction of all swastikas. (In-depth report of the differences between PC & consoles: Movie-Censorship)
- Manual (12 pages PDF)
- Seven wallpapers in 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, and 1920x1200 sizes (JPEG format)
- Soundtrack (11 tracks & 1000x1000 CD Cover art, JPEG format)
- Seven avatars (150x150, JPEG format)
- A series of 32 concept artworks & in-engine renderings from the game's development.
Patches and modifications
- Widescreen resolution: Widescreen Gaming Forum
- In order to gain full access to the game settings & savegames files you will need to have run and played the game with administrator rights at least once!
- Settings: <<Install Dir>>\system\rayne.ini
- Savegame files: <<Install Dir>>\savegame\...
- View Windows 7